The ‘Beileshi Red and Green Reflex Sight’ is the highest-rated Red and Inexperienced Reflex Sight, which includes four reticles. It is expected to have one of the greatest dot points of interest having 33mm reflex lens aperture as well as a tubeless design that offers a large field of view. It also has infinite eye-relief for fast shooting.
The site also features four sighting dot patterns that can boost aiming at a target that is 50 to 100 yards away. The ‘Beileshi Red and Green Reflex Sight’ is also made of high-quality aircraft grade aluminium. It is appropriate for all climate prerequisites. It also has shock evidence, water-resistant, and fog evidence options. The excellent choice for fast-firing and moving objectives.
Must Read Our Article: Sightmark Ultra Dual Shot Pro Spec NV Sight QD Review
- It has gentle weight waterproof as well as shockproof options that give a boost to improve efficiency in all climate prerequisites.
- Four reticle patterns that offer corrected parallax and unlimited eye rest.
- Features an allen head screw kind windage as well as elevation click changes and a locking screw.
- It also has a built-in picatinny mount base that offers simple sight re-mounting.
- Magnification: 1x
- Object Aperture: 20+mm
- Weight: 220g
- Length: 82mm
- Field of View at 100m: 15.8m
- Rail: 22m
- Reticle Pattern: Four Circle dot, pass, 10 MOA and 3 MOA
- Brightness Control: 5 ranges
- One HD101A RED DOT SCOPE
- One Cleansing Fabric
- One Battery
- One Mounting Instrument
- One Manual or Product Guideline
- It is an excellent selection for speedy-firing and goal-shifting.
- Gentle weight water resistant and shockproof options to support efficiency in all local weather prerequisites.
- Four reticle styles that offer limitless eye-aid and corrected parallax.
- It has a head screw kind windage and elevation click on changes and a locking screw.
- An integrated Picatinny mount base for simple sight re-mounting.
Must Read Our Article: Field Sport Reflex Sight With 4 Reticles Review
The ‘Beileshi Red and Green Reflex Sight’ is said to have an incredible and versatile sight at an affordable price. It features four different patterns in both Red and Green. It can also help zero in on the target.
Belushi red and green reflex sight is expected to be easy on the eye, providing unlimited eye rest. It is easy to sight in for the gun and enables looking at bright sunlight as well. Take note to turn it off after using it. It is also easy to install.
Another user said that the ‘Beileshi Red and Green Reflex Sight’ is a lot like the EOTech sight at 5 per cent off the price. The reticle stays put for about 80 to 90 per cent of the field of vision.
However, towards the top, it is said to drift off the target a bit. The user noted that as long as it is close to the centre, it will maintain accuracy. It can be used as an alignment sight on a telescope but it may be an issue with a quick change of target with a gun.
Must Read: List Of Best Rifle Scope Under $1,000
Finally, a user noted that it was smaller than expected, but looked like it had a solid build. The package included a battery installed with an extra battery. The reticles were also fine and bright. The scope also comes with lens protector.