The ‘Beileshi Red and Green Reflex Sight’ is the highest-rated Red and Inexperienced Reflex Sight, which includes four reticles. It is expected to have one of the greatest dot points of interest having 33mm reflex lens aperture as well as a tubeless design that offers a large field of view. It also has infinite eye-relief for fast shooting.
The site also features four sighting dot patterns that can boost aiming at a target that is 50 to 100 yards away. The ‘Beileshi Red and Green Reflex Sight’ is also made of high-quality aircraft grade aluminium. It is appropriate for all climate prerequisites. It also has shock evidence, water-resistant, and fog evidence options. The excellent choice for fast-firing and moving objectives.
Must Read Our Article: Sightmark Ultra Dual Shot Pro Spec NV Sight QD Review
- It has gentle weight waterproof as well as shockproof options that give a boost to improve efficiency in all climate prerequisites.
- Four reticle patterns that offer corrected parallax and unlimited eye rest.
- Features an allen head screw kind windage as well as elevation click changes and a locking screw.
- It also has a built-in picatinny mount base that offers simple sight re-mounting.
- Magnification: 1x
- Object Aperture: 20+mm
- Weight: 220g
- Length: 82mm
- Field of View at 100m: 15.8m
- Rail: 22m
- Reticle Pattern: Four Circle dot, pass, 10 MOA and 3 MOA
- Brightness Control: 5 ranges
- One HD101A RED DOT SCOPE
- One Cleansing Fabric
- One Battery
- One Mounting Instrument
- One Manual or Product Guideline
- It is an excellent selection for speedy-firing and goal-shifting.
- Gentle weight water resistant and shockproof options to support efficiency in all local weather prerequisites.
- Four reticle styles that offer limitless eye-aid and corrected parallax.
- It has a head screw kind windage and elevation click on changes and a locking screw.
- An integrated Picatinny mount base for simple sight re-mounting.
Must Read Our Article: Field Sport Reflex Sight With 4 Reticles Review
Must Read: List Of Best Rifle Scope Under $1,000
Finally, a user noted that it was smaller than expected, but looked like it had a solid build. The package included a battery installed with an extra battery. The reticles were also fine and bright. The scope also comes with lens protector.