If you are a hunter, then you must often be looking for the deer. It may be easier for you to shoot a deer from enough distance. However, there is no harm in equipping yourself with the best deer hunting scope.
There are so many scopes accessible in the market that it becomes difficult to select the one specifically meant for deer hunting. When you are willing to buy an optic scope for hunting, you should have a close look that it takes well care of the bullet’s trajectory.
In this piece of writing, we will be talking about the best rifle scopes for deer hunting.
Must Read Our Article:: Best Scope for 30-06
4 Best Rifle Scopes For Deer Hunting
1. Leupold VX-2-3-9X40MM Riflescope:
This rifle scope has a diameter of one inch. The body of the scope has measurements 14×3.2×3 inches. Its weight is 2.7 pounds.
The scope is made of aluminum with black matte finishing. This structure enables the rifle scope to remain stable during heavy recoil.
Moreover, the scope is also known to provide minimal glare making it ideal for tactical shooting. The lens has been equipped with having a DiamondCoat enabling it to be resistant against scratching.
Crisper images are offered due to the quantum optical system during the hunting. Better transmission is offered with this feature. For magnification of the target, the range of the scope is 3x to 16x. It makes it ideal for the shooting at a long distance.
This rifle scope is offered with a lifetime guarantee protecting your valuable purchase.
- It amuses its users with generous eye relief
- The rifle scope is offered with a lifetime guarantee
- There is no glare finishing
- Sharp reticles to enhance the visibility
- The scope is pretty much durable
- You can rely on its magnification
- There have been no complaints against this rifle scope so far.
Must Read Our Article:: Leupold scope for Remington 700
2. Nikon Prostaff 3-9×40 Riflescope:
The scope is made of aluminum to make sure that it remains reliable and durable. This makes the scope to withstand the continuous and heavy impact.
The lens offers wide magnification that is 3x to 9x. It can be considered limited when you plan to hunt the deer.
The scope has a lens with a 50mm diameter. It has been coated with several layers to ensure minimal transmission of light. Only 2% of the light will be transmitted via the lens. It has been equipped with nitrogen to ensure it remains fog proof. In addition to it, the O-ring enables the scope to be waterproof.
The eye relief offered by the scope is 3.6 inches. 100 yards in the field of view when the setting is at the lowest magnification at 33.8 feet. On the other hand, magnification setting at 11.3 feet is 100 yards.
- It is compact and light in weight
- The scope is water as well as fog proof
- The scope is well protected with the lens cap when it is not in use
- It has minimal light transmission
- It is pretty much durable
- The scope does not hold zero.
3. Vortex Optics Viper HS 4-16X44 Riflescope W/ Dead Hold BDC Reticle VHS-4305:
The durability of the scope is due to its construction by making use of the aircraft aluminum materials. This is even strengthened when it withstands rain and there remains no penetration of moisture.
The O-ring seals the lens to prevent any kind of elements penetration. With Argon, it remains fog proof from the internal side of the lens. The scope has been designed with Armortek enabling it to be resistant against dirt, scratches, and oil.
For a speedy zero in, the scope has been equipped with customized rational stop technology. Magnification setting of 4x – 6x is operated and these settings come with MAC-View fiber optic. This specific feature shows the point of reference more clearly.
- The reticle gets focus easily
- It is fog and waterproof
- It is equipped with features to get quicker zero in
- It is pretty much expensive.
4. Simmons 8-Point 3-9x50mm Rifle Scope With Truplex Reticle:
In case you want to possess a good scope but you are tight on budget then this would be the perfect choice in every manner. This scope costs half of the other scopes accessible in the market. As it is made of cheap material it can be flimsy however the lenses of the scope are great.
Elevation adjustment and TrueZero windage are attractive features of this scope. This specific feature enables the scope to remain zero. In addition to this, it is offered with elevation adjustments along with the ¼ MOA SureGrip audible clicks.
- It is offered in a reasonable price range
- It has generous eye relief
- The scope is locked at zero
- It has a fully coated lens
- It has flimsy construction.
There are several optic scopes accessible in the market however not all of them have been designed to perform appropriately for deer hunting.
These above-mentioned scopes have been designed to offer quality results and performance. I hope that this review will be helpful for you when you will set out to buy one for you. These above mentioned are the best scopes for deer hunting.
Must Read Our Article:: Best Scope for 30-30