In rifle’s scope market these days, a focus of the manufacturers is the novelty, variety and economical prices of the product line. Most of the times; we see that an average customer does not get the best of these scopes and they suffer when the scope unexpectedly stops working.
Vortex is one of the manufacturers that have broken the norm by amusing their customers with high-quality products and a diversified line of the scopes. All these scopes are offered with a warranty to give peace of mind to the buyers.
In this piece of writing, we will be talking about the Vortex scopes that are considered to be worthy of buying one after the other.
1. Vortex Viper HS-T 6-24X50mm Riflescope W/VMR-1 MOA Reticle, black VHS-4325:
This scope has been thrown into the market after donning it with the attractive features of its cousins such as the Viper HS, this specific scope has been intended to offer versatility for both the hunters and the tactical enthusiasts.
The manufacturers make use of the premium, low dispersion glass for the lenses of the scope to enhance the color quality and resolution. Multi-coating is applied to the lenses in order to minimize the reflection of light on the glass boundaries and for the boosted transmission of light.
Structural reliability and integrity are made sure with the help of 30mm aluminum, main tube and it is both fog and waterproof. Coating of the scope is scratch resistant an is present on the external part of the lens. It repels the scratches, dirt, and oil.
Must Read Our Article:: Holographic Sights VS Reflex Sight
- It has been adorned with an extended zoom range
- The scope offers excellent clarity and image quality even when the light is really dim
- It is durable and rugged one-piece design
- It amuses the user with considerably decent eye relief
- VMR reticle enables windage corrections and holdover without cluttering the view
- Being a second plane reticle, this Vortex scope is expensive
2. Vortex Diamondback 4-12×40 Riflescope:
This is a pretty much affordable rifle scope. It has been designed to amuse the users with sturdy aluminum single piece tube. It is light in weight.
Argon gas and O-ring sealing make the scope to be shock and waterproof. In the same manner, the hard anodized matte finishing reduces the reflection from the body. It reveals the position of the user during critical timings.
The precision of the scope is because of the glide erector system with smooth magnification, even during the tough field conditions. The elevation adjustments and windage control are pretty much fair.
- The scope is attractively cheap in price
- It has been equipped with excellent built quality
- The scope has been built to offer adjustment controls hold zero nicely
- Image quality in dim light is so-so
- Eye relief is not really safe
- Sun glare issues are there
3. Crossfire II 6-18X44mm AO Riflescope, DEAD-HOLD BDC:
The effective combination of objective lens and 6-18x44mm magnification works even at long ranges. However, looking at its price, it can be said that it is not the best choice for the long range hunters and shooters.
Moreover, the scope has been equipped with adjustment turrets, and adjustable objective enabling the user to adjust the parallax from 10 yards to infinity.
- The scope is offered at a reasonable price
- The performance of the scope is perfect even at a long range
- For parallax setting, the objective lens is adjustable
- It has been adorned with a lightweight, sturdy, single piece tube design
- It has certain quality control related problems
- There are certain issues with eye relief as well
4. Vortex Viper Pst 6-24×50 FFP:
This particular scope enables the users to eliminate the parallax via side focus knob that is set up for 50 yards to infinity. The adjusting magnification is attractively smooth while the fiber optic bar specifies the magnification setting.
Some of the standard features of the scope include water and fog proofing, along with a fast focus eyepiece.ArmorTek coating protects the external lens from dirt, scratches, and oil.
- High-quality visual output in all types of light conditions
- Objective lens diameter, zoom range, and reticle optimized for the long-range shots is perfect in every manner
- It has been a scope that is designed strategically with adjustment turrets as well as CRS mechanism
- The construction of the scope is highly durable
I hope that after going through this piece of writing, you must be little more educated about the scopes. In other words, now shopping for the vortex scopes must be and should be easier for you now.
You need to see what your requirements as well as expectations are of the scope and then step out to buy one for. Just make sure that you do not do anything in haste. Take your time, look for the several options and only then invest your hard earned income. All the best for your scope shopping.
Must Read Our Article:: Things to Know About The Burris Fastfire III, 3 MOA Sight