Things to Know About The Burris Fast fire III, 3 MOA Sight
Gun Fanatics, Relax and Take a Short Break!
As expensive as it is, ammo should not be wasted in the sport of shooting. With that being said, here are some important things to know about the Burris Fastfire III with Picatinny Mount 3 MOA Sight.
Built with High Quality
The Burris Fastfire III is built in such a way that when it is used, it will neither crack nor rattle. Every piece in this weapon is in its proper place. It is compact and secure, and the battery compartment can be taken in and out much easier with the use of a flat head screwdriver. Its fiber optic helps in the gunfire range without having any of those double vision problems.
Even when seated, with the elbows on the table, in the range with two-hand grip, gun users can shoot the targets at a distance of 25 yards while the shooting device is in an un-rested angle. The sight is maintained at a constant zero while the gun is used in an auto brightness mode.
Features of the Burris 300234 Fastfire III
- The frame is durable and strong; it is made of stainless steel, aluminum and bronze. Its versatility makes it fit mostly on any firearm such as the slide and semi-automatic pistol.
- The Burris sight is lighter in weight and smaller in size, which makes it more compact compared to almost other red dot sights being offered.
- The Burris 300234 Fastfire III could be used in any weapons; its low magnification can provide a large field of view to the shooters.
- The unit is made with multi-coating among the glass lenses to prevent scratches and abrasion with bright sight picture.
- It is built with a light-emitting diode that comes with altitude modifications and tool-less wind age, including a top sight access to the battery.
- There is a power button that works conveniently with three stages of auto-brightness and intensity settings.
- The unit will give warning if the battery is already low. Additional accessories of different tools are included such as screwdriver, protecting cap, Torx wrench, adjusting disc, battery and warranty as well.
The Benefits of Burris 300234 Fastfire III
With a light weight and small size, the unit is made to last. It has quality features of components and optics, and built with a simple interface. The gun owners will have no difficulty using it as it is very versatile – it can fit to most weapons – which makes it a first-class value for money
The unit’s shade is oversized and the users will need to be familiarized with the power switch cycle.
Reviews on the Burris 300234 Fastfire III indicate a rating of 4.2 out of 5 stars, which was given by the 121 customers. This indicates a high satisfaction rating for the product. According to one of the reviews, the customers are pleased with the fact that the firearm sight can be used on an XDM 40 and 9mm, aside from being useful and easy on the old eyes.
The use of the Burris 300234 Fastfire III with Picatinny Mount 3 MOA Sight has impressed a lot of customers in terms of durability, functionality and versatility of use with various weapons. The unit’s fiber optic front sight is helpful when aiming at a target, which makes it ideal to any sportsman in shooting and even to any gun owner who simply enjoy the hobby.