Our Best Seller of the Month
Vortex® SPARC AR Red Dot Rifle Scope
Simple-fast-effective-point and shoot. When you boil it down, those are the advantages of a Red dot sight. And that's what the SPARC AR delivers - all in a durable, lightweight, compact, and ultra-clean package.
VIP unconditional Lifetime Warranty
Nitrogen gas purging with o-rings-seals delivers Fogproof, waterproof performance
What Is so Special about Brave Response Holster?
A lot of people find it difficult to carry a standard holster in the waistband that feels bulky, uncomfortable and is quite hard to carry. These problems literally turn off many officers. And that is what makes Brave Response Holster unique because it is not your usual leather and Kydex holster. Rather, it is specifically designed after keeping concealability and comfort in mind.
The most important quality of a Brave Response Holster is that you don’t have to hook or clip it to your boot or belt. Just like a belt, the built in waistband of the brave response holster goes around your torso and give you absolute concealability with zero discomforts.
Science Behind Reflex sight
The idea of a reflex sight or reflector scope initiated in 1900 with Irish optical designer and telescope maker Howard Grubb in patent No.12108.
Grubb was conceived of his "Gun Sight for large and small Ordnance" as a better other to the difficult to use iron sight while avoiding the telescopic sight's incomplete field of view, greater apparent target speed, parallax errors, and the danger of keeping the eye against an eye stop.
These were some basic concerns of Grubb when thinking about creating the best Reflex sight in that era.
- September 19, 2017
- September 14, 2017
- September 10, 2017
- July 4, 2017
Red Dot VS Reflex sights
Common Features of
- Best reflex sights use an LED, which emits a beam of light, that is reflected inside the sight to create illuminated aiming point.
- Majority of reflex scopes are always tube-shaped.
- Holographic sights use a laser diode that illuminates an image on a special holographic film sandwiched between two layers of glass at the front of the sight.
- LED used in reflex sights consumes far less power than the laser used in holographic sites.
- Holographic sights can be made with perfectly clear glass, thus providing a brighter, clearer image with more definition.
Common Features of
Red Dot scopes
- Red dot sight is generally used for any type of non-magnified sight with an illuminated red dot reticle.
- Some of the red dot sights use green dots as aiming points.
- Red dot scopes or Electronic scopes are non-magnified.(some models have 2x magnification)
- These Sights are also parallax free, which means, the aiming point will be in the same position no matter how or at what angle you look through the sight.
- Electronic sights or Red dot sights are designed for short to mid-range shooting