Modest, Firm, Effective, For when you need it most. Point and shoot. It’s as simple as that with the Vortex® SPARC AR Red Dot Rifle Scope.(red scope) With limitless eye relief and parallax-free act, the SPARC (Speed Point Aiming for Rapid Combat) is perfect for quick target gaining and true heads-up, both-eyes-open shooting with your red dot AR or shotgun. It’s astonishingly sleek, compact and snag-resistant, creating it perfect for close-quarters.
Digital rear-facing controls for power and dot brightness make the SPARC easy to use, and it’s bright red 2 MOA dot encourages precise aiming in the warmth of the moment. It’s good to have an opportunity. It’s better to have TEN options. The Vortex® SPARC AR Red Dot offers your choice of 10 variable illumination setting, so you can customize brightness to your liking or to the situation. The lowest two settings are night-vision compatible for after-hours tactical missions or nighttime hunts. Auto shut-off.
Because a dead battery can leave you powerless. Whether at the range, on the hunt or in home defense mode, when you bring your rifle to bear, you want that red dot to be there. Many a shooter has drawn a bead, only to find… nothing. The battery in their scope has died. No power. No red dot. The SPARC’s Auto-Shutdown feature helps prevent this situation by automatically shutting down after 12 hours of non-use. That means extended battery life. And fewer disappointments.
Plus, the SPARC uses a common AAA battery Multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces for increased light transmission and brightness; Bright red 2 MOA dot is highly visible in daylight; Ten illumination settings allow you to customize your view; Automatically returns to last dot intensity setting used when powered up; Compact, lightweight single-piece chassis machined from aircraft-grade aluminum, hard-anodized and rubber armored; Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact; Nitrogen gas-purged and O-ring sealed for fog proof and water proof.
- Durable, lightweight, and compact, the rugged SPARC AR with daylight-bright (2 MOA) red dot (red scope) and built in mount is designed to be the ideal companion for the AR platform.
- The SPARC AR Vortex red dot sight offers ten variable illumination settings, the lowest two settings being ultra-low for use with night-vision equipment.
- Digital rear-facing controls for power and dot brightness offer quick access and are viewable from the shooting position.
- Automatically returns to last dot intensity used when powered up, and automatically shuts off after 12 hours to conserve the 3AAA batteries on which it runs
- The SPARC AR can be mounted at two heights, lower 1/3 cowitness, with included shim, or absolute co-witness, without shim.